Workshops and Classes
We offer workshops and classes monthly in two different areas educational/career and relationship/life. These workshops are offered both virtually and in person. Enrollment is limited for all workshops and fees vary from free to $30 per workshop. See a sample of the various workshops and classes we offer and the upcoming schedule. For more information or to register please email us.
Educational and Career Workshops
We offer various classes and workshops both virtually and in person.
1. What are the options for high school? What is best for my child; virtual, charter, magnet, private, or public.
2. Understanding the New Orleans high school education dynamics and options?
3. College prep pathways, IB, AP, Dual enrollment, honors or regular, what is best for my child.
4. How to prepare for college, while in high school.
5. Transition planning for college: the stress and the anxiety that comes with the excitement.
6. Understanding the financial aid process of FAFSA, grants, and scholarships.
7. Why would you major in that? Understanding the paradox of college degree and job outlook.
8. The 6 most important decisions a teen will make in high school.
9. The reality of goal setting
10. Going back to college and overcoming the barriers.
Upcoming Educational and Career Workshops and Classes
College prep pathways, IB, AP, Dual enrollment, honors or regular, what is best for my child.
What are the options for high school? What is best for my child; virtual, homeschool, charter, magnet, private, or public.
Relationship, Marriage, and Life Workshops and Classes
1. Staying focused on the future.
2. The reality of goal setting.
3. Is being single that bad this day in age?
4. Is marriage right for everyone?
5. The evolution of relationships from dating to marriage to family in the 21st century.
6. Communication, the goal of a successful marriage.
7. Overcoming the obstacles in a marriage.
8. I just don’t understand my teen.
Upcoming Relationship, Marriage, and Life Workshops and Classes
Is marriage right for everyone?